Spring is here! And there’s no better way to celebrate than with this beautiful & festive DIY mimosa bar. Just pick a few fun juice flavors, add whole fruit for garnish, and put some bubbly on ice. When your guests arrive, pop some bottles and let them build their own cocktail creations. This setup is perfect for all your spring celebrations. Mother’s Day, graduations, baby showers, bridal showers, or just a 70 degree day, are all perfect venues for this delicious DIY.
By Elizabeth Palmer Califano
- 1 bottle of champagne for every 4 guests (or use Prosecco or cava)
- Sparkling water (for any guests not drinking alcohol)
- Orange juice
- Grapefruit juice
- Blood orange juice
- Pomegranate juice
- Peach puree
- Strawberries (halved or sliced)
- Orange slices
- Peach slices
- Fine sugar (to rim the glasses- optional)
- Large ice bucket filled with ice to chill the champagne
- Champagne flutes (have some extras incase your guests want a fresh glass to try a new flavor)
- Carafes for juice
- Small bowls for fruit
- Small shallow bowl, for sugar rims
- Put your champagne on ice, pour all your juice into different carafes and label them, and fill your fruit bowls and sugar bowl.
- Decorate your table- fresh flowers, beautiful signage, or cute photos of the celebrant are all welcome additions!
- Line up your champagne flutes, and pop some bottles!
- Let your guests customize their own mimosas. Ideally, start with the fruit on the bottom, then fill the glass 1/3 of the way up with juice, then fill to the brim with champagne. Enjoy!