This dressed up guacamole recipe looks as festive as it is delicious. Pomegranate seeds add a bit of sweetness and crunch, and give the recipe a red and green holiday flair. Vegan and gluten free, this guacamole is sure to be a hit with everyone at all your holiday fiestas!
By Elizabeth Palmer Califano
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- ½ red chili pepper, deseeded (more or less depending on your spice preference)
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- The juice of 2 limes (more or less to taste)
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Chips, to serve
- In a small bowl, mash together the scallions, chili pepper, avocados, lime juice, cumin, and a pinch of salt until smooth. Season to taste as needed.
- Top with the pomegranate seeds, and serve with chips alongside. Enjoy!