My friend Kristen house turned me on to this recipe ages ago, and after heady love affairs with arugula and that sly temptress Kale, I have come back to my tried and true babe: The Brussels Sprout. Whats gorgeous about this recipe is that is super tasty, and so EASY to make. Buen provecho!
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
- 1 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup walnuts (3 1/2 oz), (can be toasted or raw)
- grated Pecorino Romano to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste